In the changing commercial landscape of today's world, businesses must find ways to reach new customers in markets outside a local perimeter. One manner of doing this is hosting on an online store to sell products. While this brings about numerous benefits, it also exposes businesses to new challenges.
Common challenges businesses face are:
- Capturing large volumes of customer orders.
- Capturing customers' orders accurately.
- Maintaining multiple sets of master data.
- Maintaining multiple sets of pricelists between systems.
Within in our EDI platform we provide a seamless plugin for WooCommerce and Shopify which addresses these challenges.
Shopify and Sage Plugin
Through our fenyaEDI solution we provide a seamless plugin between Shopify and Sage, whereby we automatically sync:
Customer Sales Orders.
- Orders are directly imported into your ERP.
Product Pricing & Information.
- Which includes information such as pricing, specials and general product details.
Product Stock on Hand Figures.
- Multi-warehousing compatible.
We have added Xero and QuickBooks to our Shopify EDI integration platform
For more information on what our WooCommerce and Shopify EDI Plugin solutions can do for your business, Contact us here.< Back