Barcode Integrated Stock Transfers
Our integrated stock transfer solution integrates directly into:
- Sage 50cloud (Pastel Partner)
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting (Sage One)
- Sage 200\Evolution (Pastel Evolution)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
Our stock transfer tool encompasses a variety of processes. The aim of this module though, is to accurately move stock between different warehouses, reduce paperwork and remove the delay between the warehouse and the admin desk.
The standard stock transfer process is to scan your stock from one location to the next using our wireless barcode scanners. fenyaWMS does all the processing, and the relevant documentation is sent emailed to the appropriate official.
The main benefits are:
Reduce your paperwork.
- There is no paperwork required to generate a transfer on fenyaWMS.
- Electronic copies of all documentation are saved and sent to the relevant officials.
Real time notifications.
- The user will be notified if there is no stock in the system.
- The user will be notified if the products they are scanning are not linked to a certain warehouse.
Remove capturing errors.
- Because fenyaWMS automates the transfers there is no need to recapture the transfer thus eliminating human error in this process.
Transfers are recorded there and then. Meaning NO delays.
- The stock is transferred the moment you have finished scanning the products, meaning your ERP is updated instantly removing any paperwork delays and ensuring there are no delays between your physical and actual stock levels.
The correct stock is transferred.
- By using barcode scanners, fenyaWMS ensures that the product that is scanned, is the product that is transferred in your ERP.
In Sage Evolution, we make use of Inter Branch Transfers or IBT’s. This is effectively the same process, but we use a Goods In Transit warehouse within this process.
For more information on what our goods receiving solution can do for your business, Contact us here< Back